Penta Real Estate Polska grows its team - Henryk Bilski takes the post of Leasing Manager
Mr. Henryk Bilski joined the Penta Real Estate Polska team, taking the position of Leasing Manager from 1st March 2016. Mr. Bilski is responsible for the commercialization and promotion of the first office building project, carried out by Penta Investments in Poland. The class A office building, with over 26 000 square meters of office space, is being constructed in the Warsaw’s Mokotów district, at Domaniewska Street No. 48. Its completion is planned for the third quarter of 2017.
Henryk Bilski has more than 11 years of experience in the market of commercial real properties. Before joining the Penta Investments team, for the past 5 years he has worked as Leasing Manager at the Europejskie Centrum Inwestycyjne ECI S.A. and was responsible for commercialization and marketing of numerous office and industrial projects. Before that, he worked also as Leasing Manager at Real Management S.A., where he was responsible for a number of projects, including office and commercial ones. In the beginning of his career, he gained experience working at King Sturge in Warsaw, where he was responsible for actions undertaken both for the tenants and owners of the buildings.
"As we have commenced the construction of our first office project in Poland, and planning and preparatory works for other projects are well underway, our local team needs to grow. We have the pleasure to welcome Mr. Henryk Bilski", said Damian Grzywacz, Senior Manager at Penta Investments, in charge of Penta's undertakings in the Polish real estate market.
Penta Investments activities in the real property market:
- Since 2005, Penta has been an active, long-term investor in the commercial property market in Central and Eastern Europe. The real property market accounts for 22% of Penta's investment portfolio. It is the second most important - after investments into the health services sector - area of Penta's business.
- Currently the Penta real property portfolio includes 20 projects: in Slovakia (11), in the Czech Republic (7) and in Poland (2 projects).
- At the end of 2015, the total area of projects carried out by Penta amounted to 246 600 square meters of GLA/NSA*, of which 70% in the office segment.
The activity of Penta Investments in the Polish real estate market:
- A class A office project, with total lease area exceeding 26 thousand square meters, built on a plot with area of around 8 500 square meters, located in Warsaw at Domaniewska Street No. 48. The building is currently being constructed, with completion planned in Q3 of 2017. The total estimated project value is around EUR 45 million.
- Office project with total gross lease area around 29 thousand square meters, built on a plot with area of 6 400 square meters, at the intersection of Miedziana and Pańska streets (in the Wola district). Construction works should commence in 2017 (after all required permits are obtained), and the building should be put in operation in 2019. Penta plans to invest a total of around EUR 60 million in this project.
Key projects in the Penta Investments portfolio in the Czech Republic and in Slovakia:
- Class A office center in Bratislava, with total GLA of almost 74 thousand square meters, including 5 800 square meters of GLA designated for retail and service outlets. The project was completed in 2012.
- 57 000 square meters of GLA, class A office complex in the center of Prague, includes 7 900 square meters of GLA for retail and service outlets. The complex includes a 7-storey hotel building, with GLA of 4 600 square meters, operated by the German network Motel One. The office part was completed in 2013, and Motel One was put in operation in 2014.
Bory Mall and Bory Cinema
- More than 54 000 square meters of GLA, a retail and leisure center in Bratislava, designed by world class architect Massimiliano Fuksas. It includes 196 retail outlets, restaurants, cafes and the modern Cinemax cinema complex of 4 900 square meters, consisting of 12 movie theaters. The center was completed in 2014, and the cinema complex was put in operation in 2015.
- 27 000 square meters of GLA, class A office building in Prague put in operation in 2015.
- This is the first stage of the multi-stage Waltrovka project, located on a land plot of 16.9 hectares and estimated total project value exceeding EUR 200 million.
- Currently Penta is carrying out the Waltrovka Rezidence housing project, which includes 650 apartments and 50 single-family houses.
Masaryk Station Development
- An office, retail and residential project, which shall constitute part of a new district, the so-called Central Business District in Prague. The office part consists of around 70 000 square meters. The project assumes also revitalization of the historical Masaryk railway station. The project is in the preparatory stage.
*GLA - gross leased area, a measure applied to office and commercial premises. NSA - net sales area, for residential projects.
Penta is a Central European investment group established in 1994. It operates mainly in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, retail and real estate development sectors. The Group manages an evergreen fund of its partners, the company's only shareholders. Its portfolio companies provide jobs to more than 37,000 people and reported assets of EUR 7 billion for the 2015. Polish portfolio of Penta consists of: Fortuna zaklady bukmacherskie, Dr. Max, Empik Media & Fashion, Iglotex, EMC Instytut Medyczny, Learning Systems Poland, Clar System and two real estate projects in Warsaw. Penta is active in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, Warsaw and Munich.