D48 attracts tenants
Penta Investments has signed two lease agreements for office, service and commercial space in D48 office building, a modern A-class office building in Mokotów district in Warsaw, at the junction of Domaniewska and Postępu streets. The newly signed tenants are Intrum Justita and Warsztat Kulinarny. In both transactions, Penta Investments was represented by Savills advisory firm.
Intrum Justitia is a leading European debt management company. The company will occupy more than 1,500 square meters in D48 building and its office is scheduled to open in October 2017.
On the ground floor of D48 building, on the side of Domaniewska street, Warsztat Kulinarny, a well-known restaurant network and a culinary concept, will open its restaurant on 600 sqm. It will be however the first restaurant of the chain, which will have not only a lunch offer for D48’s tenants but also dishes a'la carte. Additionally – with regard to residents of Służewiec from newly established housing estates located in the vicinity of Konstruktorska Street and Cybernetyki Street – the restuarant will also be open in the evenings and on weekends. Warsztat Kulinarny in the D48 office building will offer its guests a summer terrace in the courtyard of the building, surrounded by greenery, and roofed bicycle parking located right next to the entrance to the restaurant. While motorized guests of the restaurant will be able to park their cars on the ground car parking located on site.
„– The D48 office building at the intersection of Domaniewska and Postępu streets is an excellent offer for companies which appreciate both – a high comfort of work and location. Thanks to modern architecture and a range of environmentally-friendly solutions, the tenants of our office building will benefit from lower operating costs and a range of facilities. We are very pleased to welcome Intrum Justita and Warsztat Kulinarny amongst D48 tennants" – commented Damian Grzywacz, Country Managing Director, Penta Investments.
“– Location in the hearth of the largest business district in Warsaw, modern architecture and environmentally friendly solutions are the biggest advantages of D48 office building. Modernisation of the infrastructure in Służewiec that is currently under development, will further increase the attractiveness of this project. Commercialisation process of the building is on a very advanced stage and negotiations with other potential tenants are ongoing” – said Damian Czarnecki, Portfolio Manager, Office Agency, Savills.
In the 2nd quarter of 2016, the D48 office building has been awarded the LEED® pre-certificate on the Gold level, in the category LEED® Building Design and Construction: Core and Shell Development. The construction of the building progresses according to schedule and its completion is planned in August 2017, while a start of use is scheduled for early October 2017. The total value of the investment will amount to approximately EUR 45 million. The Landlord Representation Team at Office Agency of Savills is a commercialization agent for D48. CBRE has advised Intrum Justitia.
About Intrum Justita
Intrum Justita is Europe’s leading Credit Management Services group and offers services designed to measurably improve clients’ cash flow and long-term profitability including purchase of receivables. Intrum Justita was founded in Sweden in 1923. Currently, the group operates in 20 countries around the world. More information – www.intrum.pl.
About D48 project
– D48 is an A-class Office Building, located on the most prominent corner of the corporate area in the Mokotów district in Warsaw, at the intersection of the Domaniewska and Postępu streets.
– D48 shall offer over 26,000 sq met of office space, on 11 floors on the Domaniewska street side and 8 floors on the Postępu street side.
– The size of spaces available at a single floor will allow the tenants to flexibly design their functional interior spaces.
– The D48 will include spacious terraces offering a view of downtown Warsaw, and the plot on which it is built will hold green areas with modern landscaping elements.
– Owing to the efficient planning of the building's form and its placement, the clear height (2.75 m) and the fully glazed facade, each office floor of the D48 will use daylight lightining to the maximum extent possible.
– The D48 office building will involve a number of solutions which are environment-friendly and ensure top-class efficiency of the building. The building will be equipped with modern systems using smartphones.
– There will be a total of 480 parking spaces in the two-level underground parking garage and in the external parking lot. Access to both parking lots will be provided by two independent entry ways – from the Domaniewska Street and from the Postępu Street.
– The underground garage and external car parking of the D48 building shall hold charging stations for electric vehicles, and dedicated parking spaces.
– Moreover, D48 will ensure extensive bicycle infrastructure, e.g. bicycle stands and changing rooms for those biking to work.
– One of the main advantages of D48 localisation is comfortable access to the public transport, including several trams and bus lines at modernized and extended Woloska Street, a fast urban train station at Marynarska Street and convenient access to the metro line no 1. Moreover, the proximity of Galeria Mokotow shopping mall, one of the largest and most popular shopping centres in the capital.
Savills is a global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. We have an international network of more than 700 offices and associates throughout the Americas, the UK, continental Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, offering a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the world.
Penta Investments is a Central European investment group established in 1994. It operates mainly in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, retail and real estate development. The Group manages an evergreen fund sustained by its partners, the company's only shareholders. Its portfolio companies provide jobs to more than 32,000 people and reported assets of EUR 8,5 billion in 2016. Currently, Penta's investment portfolio in Poland includes: Fortuna online zakłady bukmacherskie, Dr.Max, Empik Group, Iglotex, EMC Instytut Medyczny, Prywatna Lecznica Certus, Learning Systems Poland, Clar System and two real estate projects in Warsaw. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava, and Warsaw.