D48 OFFICE BUILDING WITH A NEW TENANT
Penta Investments has signed another lease agreement for office space in D48, a state-of-the-art class A office building constructed within Warsaw’s district of Mokotów, at the corner of Domaniewska and Postępu streets. The new tenant is Legrand Polska.
Legrand Polska is a part of an international concern, Legrand Group, expert in the field of electric wiring products and systems as well as IT networks for residential, commercial and industrial real estate. The Warsaw-based office of Legrand Polska will cover over 900 sq m of office space in D48.
Within the scope of the transaction, Penta Investments was represented by the Savills consulting agency, the exclusive agent for the D48 office building, while the Legrand Polska was represented by the Knight Frank consulting agency.
About D48 project
– D48 is an A-class Office Building, located on the most prominent corner of the corporate area in the Mokotów district in Warsaw, at the intersection of the Domaniewska and Postępu streets.
– D48 shall offer over 26 thousand squarte meters of office space, on 11 floors on the Domaniewska street side and 8 floors on the Postępu street side. The size of spaces available at a single floor will allow the tenants to flexibly design their functional interior spaces.
– The D48 will include spacious terraces offering a view of downtown Warsaw, and the plot on which it is built will hold green areas with modern landscaping elements.
– Owing to the efficient planning of the building's form and its placement, the clear height (2.75 m) and the fully glazed facade, each office floor of the D48 will use daylight lightining to the maximum extent possible.
– The D48 office building will involve a number of solutions which are environment-friendly and ensure top-class efficiency of the building.
– The building will be equipped with modern systems using smartphones.
– There will be a total of 480 parking spaces in the two-level underground parking garage and in the external parking lot. Access to both parking lots will be provided by two independent entry ways – from the Domaniewska Street and from the Postępu Street.
– The underground garage and external car parking of the D48 building shall hold charging stations for electric vehicles, and dedicated parking spaces.
– Moreover, D48 will ensure extensive bicycle infrastructure, e.g. bicycle stands and changing rooms for those biking to work. One of the main advantages of D48 localisation is comfortable access to the public transport, including several trams and bus lines at modernized and extended Woloska Street, a fast urban train station at Marynarska Street and convenient access to the metro line no 1. Moreover, the proximity of Galeria Mokotow shopping mall, one of the largest and most popular shopping centres in the capital.
Penta Investments is a Central European investment group established in 1994. It operates mainly in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, retail and real estate development. The Group manages an evergreen fund sustained by its partners, the company's only shareholders. Its portfolio companies provide jobs to more than 32,000 people and reported assets of EUR 8,5 billion in 2016. Currently, Penta's investment portfolio in Poland includes: Fortuna online zakłady bukmacherskie, Dr.Max, Empik Group, Iglotex, EMC Instytut Medyczny, Prywatna Lecznica Certus, Learning Systems Poland, Clar System and two real estate projects in Warsaw. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava and Warsaw.