PENTA INVESTMENTS RECEIVES AN OCCUPANCY PERMIT FOR D48 OFFICE BUILDING
D48, Penta Investments’ first office project in Poland, located in the heart of Warsaw’s biggest business district, at the corner of Domaniewska and Postępu streets, received an occupancy permit two months before the handover date – tenants will be able to start moving into the office building in October.
“– D48 is an office building that meets all the requirements of companies looking for a place within Warsaw’s biggest business district, including central location and easy/quick access to public transportation; large ground level car park for visitors and underground car park for tenants; extensive green areas within the property; as well as a number of
eco-friendly solutions providing the highest building efficiency and reduced running costs. So far, the occupancy rate at D48 reaches 41% – the list of companies that have already signed a lease agreement includes Smyk, Intrum Justitia, Legrand Polska, Warsztat Kulinarny,” commented Damian Grzywacz, Country Managing Director Poland at Penta Investments.
Key advantages of D48 office building:
– D48 is the new generation office building with a leasable area of over 26,000 sq m on 11 floors on the Domaniewska street side and 8 floors on the Postępu street side. The size of spaces available at a single floor allows the tenants to flexibly design their functional interior spaces.
– D48 includes spacious terraces offering a view of downtown Warsaw and within the plot – green areas with modern landscaping elements and a spacious patio dedicated to future guests of Warsztat Kulinarny restaurant, which will be open on weekdays and weekends (for employees of Służewiec business district and D48 office building, as well as residents of newly built housing estates in the close vicinity).
– Owing to the efficient planning of the building's form and its placement, the clear height (2.75 m) and the fully glazed facade, each office floor of the D48 will use daylight lightining to the maximum extent possible.
– In addition to standard facilities like high-speed elevators, a large number of parking spaces and access to WI-FI in the building and on the site – the building uses innovative
eco-friendly solutions that ensure the highest efficiency, as well as modern control systems operated from smartphones.
– The building offers a total of 480 parking spaces situated in a two-level underground parking garage for tenants and in the external parking lot for guests. Access to both parking lots is provided by two independent entry ways – from the Domaniewska Street and from the Postępu Street. Both car parkings hold dedicated charging stations for electric vehicles.
– D48 provides extensive bike-friendly facilities (e.g. bicycle stands and changing rooms for those biking to work, as well as bicycle lanes within the plot).
– HRA Architekci was responsible for building permit design, while EPSTEIN was responsible for the executive project.
– D48 office building has been construced in the construction management system, managed by Hill International.
– Interior design of D48 lobby is by Robert Majkut Design studio, in cooperation with Mąka-Sojka Architekci studio.
– D48 office building has been awarded the LEED® pre-certificate on the Gold level, in the category LEED® Building Design and Construction: Core and Shell Development.
– The total value of the investment amounted to approx. EUR 48 million.
Penta Investments is a Central European investment group established in 1994. It operates mainly in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, retail, real estate and media. The Group manages an evergreen fund sustained by its partners, the company's only shareholders. Its portfolio companies provide jobs to more than 32,000 people and reported assets of EUR 8,5 billion in 2016. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava and Warsaw.