D48 office building leased in over 80%. Penta signed a lease agreement of 8,300 sq m with international company active on healthcare market
Penta Investments group signed with international company active on healthcare market an agreement for leasing of 8,300 sq m in D48 office building, which is located in the center of Służewiec business district, at the intersection of the Domaniewska and Postępu streets. This is the largest new lease agreement for office space signed in Służewiec business district since 2015. Thus, the occupancy rate of D48 office building exceeded 80%. Savills company advised on the transaction.
„– This contract is a confirmation that our building offers the highest quality of office area, appreciated by such demanding companies. This is also the largest lease transaction for office space in Służewiec business district since 2015, taking into account only new lease agreements and excluding renegotiations. As a result, the total occupancy rate of D48 office building exceeded 80%" – said Damian Grzywacz, Country Managing Director Poland, Penta Investments. "– We are glad that D48 office building has received so much interest from tenants. It confirms that D48 responds to all needs of companies seeking location in the largest business district in Warsaw, such as: central location and easy / quick access to public transport, large ground-level parking for guests and underground parking for tenants; large green areas within the plot, as well as a range of eco-friendly solutions that ensure the highest efficiency of the building" – added Damian Grzywacz.
„– The tenant has analyzed the potential office locations in details and finally selected D48 office building, the largest office project completed in 2017 in Warsaw's Służewiec. This facility meets the company's expectations and provides them with the opportunity to expand its office, which can not be excluded due to dynamic development of the entire professional services market for the healthcare sector, as well as the tenant itself. This transaction proves that Służewiec still remains a very attractive office location, especially taking into account all improvements in transport infrastructure that are taking place in this area" – says Jarosław Pilch, Head of Tenant Representation, Office Agency, Savills.
Among tenants of D48 office building, which was officially opened at the end of September of 2017, are: Smyk – an international retail chain of specialist stores for children; Gemius SA – international technology company, providing reliable knowledge about the internet market and professional research, analytical and advisory services; Intrum Justitia – a leading European debt management company; Legrand Polska – a global specialist in electrical and IT/ digital building infrastructure; Grupa Wydawnicza Foksal – a publishing house gathering well-recognized publishing brands: W.A.B, Wilga and Buchmann; Warsztat Kulinarny – a well-known restaurant network and a culinary concept; Iglotex Group – a distribution and production group, leader of frozen food market in Poland and Fortuna online zakłady bukmacherskie – belonging to Fortuna Entertainment Group, the largest betting operator in CEE region.
Key advantages of D48 office building:
– D48 is the new generation office building with a leasable area of over 26,000 sq m on 11 floors on the Domaniewska street side and 8 floors on the Postępu street side. The size of spaces available at a single floor allows the tenants to flexibly design their functional interior spaces.
– D48 includes spacious terraces offering a view of downtown Warsaw and within the plot – green areas with modern landscaping elements and a spacious patio dedicated to future guests of Warsztat Kulinarny restaurant, which will be open on weekdays and weekends (for employees of Służewiec business district and D48 office building, as well as residents of newly built housing estates in the close vicinity).
– Owing to the efficient planning of the building's form and its placement, the clear height (2.75 m) and the fully glazed facade, each office floor of the D48 use daylight lightining to the maximum extent possible.
– In addition to standard facilities like high-speed elevators, a large number of parking spaces and access to WI-FI in the building and on the site – the building uses innovative
eco-friendly solutions that ensure the highest efficiency, as well as modern control systems operated from smartphones.
– The building offers a total of 480 parking spaces situated in a two-level underground parking garage for tenants and in the external parking lot for guests. Access to both parking lots is provided by two independent entry ways – from the Domaniewska Street and from the Postępu Street. Both car parkings hold dedicated charging stations for electric vehicles.
– D48 provides extensive bike-friendly facilities (e.g. bicycle stands and changing rooms for those biking to work, as well as bicycle lanes within the plot).
– HRA Architekci was responsible for building permit design, while EPSTEIN was responsible for the executive project.
– D48 office building has been construced in the construction management system, managed by Hill International.
– Interior design of D48 lobby is by Robert Majkut Design studio, in cooperation with Mąka-Sojka Architekci studio.
– D48 office building has been awarded the LEED® pre-certificate on the Gold level, in the category LEED® Building Design and Construction: Core and Shell Development.
– The total value of the investment amounted to approx. EUR 48 million.
Penta Investments is a Central European investment group established in 1994. It operates mainly in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, retail, real estate and media. The Group manages an evergreen fund sustained by its partners, the company's only shareholders. Its portfolio companies provide jobs to more than 32,000 people and reported assets of EUR 8,5 billion in 2016. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava and Warsaw.
Savills is a global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. We have an international network of more than 700 offices and associates throughout the Americas, the UK, continental Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, offering a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the world.