Attractive tenant mix in D48 office building. Penta Real Estate signed two new lease agreements.
D48 office building, located in the very center of Służewiec business district, at the intersection of Domaniewska and Postępu streets – can boast a well-thought-out and very attractive tenant mix. Two new tenants, Awin Sp. z o.o. and mFinanse S.A. joined the group of tenants.
Awin is the largest global efficiency marketing network. The company will occupy 385 sq m of office space on the sixth floor of D48 office building. The opening of the Awin office is planned for the beginning of July 2018.
On the ground floor of the building from Postępu street, on the area of 285 sq m, the mFinanse outlet will be opened in August 2018, which provides clients with professional support in financial management.
In the transactions Penta Real Estate was represented by the consulting company Savills, the exclusive agent of D48 office building, while the tenants were represented respectively by: Brookfield (advisor to Awin Sp. z o.o.) and KG Partners Property (adviser to mFinanse S.A.).
"New lease agreements confirm that we offer the project that meets all the needs of companies looking for locations in the largest business district of Warsaw. The current occupancy rate is 83%. As a result of the well-prepared and successfully implemented commercialization process of the office building - D48 can boost a well-thought-out and very attractive tenant mix of recognized brands and market leaders. We continue to commercialize the building in order to ensure that D48 will preserve high position on the local market in long-term” – commented Damian Grzywacz, Country Managing Director Poland, Penta Real Estate.
Among tenants of D48 office building, which was officially opened at the end of September of 2017, there are: Smyk, Gemius, Intrum Justitia, Legrand Polska, Grupa Wydawnicza Foksal, an international company operating on the health care market (reserves confidentiality of data), Warsztat Kulinarny, Iglotex Group, Fortuna online zakłady bukmacherskie and DaftCafe.
"The commercialization level of D48 building is steadily rising. The builiding still offers the last available spaces for companies that would like to choose this location as their headquarters. We have both smaller office space (220 m2 and 330 m2), and also very effective office space, including the area located on the top floor with a perfect view of the entire district and airport, as well as an area of over 2,000 m2 on the fifth floorm ready to accommodate a larger tenant. Tenants’ interest is high, among others due to the fact that it is the only large, new office investment recently developed in Służewiec" – said Daniel Czarnecki, Head of Landlord Representation, Office Agency at Savills.
– D48 is the new generation office building with a leasable area of over 26,000 sq m on 11 floors on the Domaniewska street side and 8 floors on the Postępu street side. The size of spaces available at a single floor allows the tenants to flexibly design their functional interior spaces.
– D48 includes spacious terraces offering a view of downtown Warsaw and within the plot – green areas with modern landscaping elements and a spacious patio dedicated to future guests of Warsztat Kulinarny restaurant, which will be open on weekdays and weekends (for employees of Służewiec business district and D48 office building, as well as residents of newly built housing estates in the close vicinity).
– Owing to the efficient planning of the building's form and its placement, the clear height (2.75 m) and the fully glazed facade, each office floor of the D48 use daylight lightining to the maximum extent possible.
– In addition to standard facilities like high-speed elevators, a large number of parking spaces and access to WI-FI in the building and on the site – the building uses innovative eco-friendly solutions that ensure the highest efficiency, as well as modern control systems operated from smartphones.
– The building offers a total of 480 parking spaces situated in a two-level underground parking garage for tenants and in the external parking lot for guests. Access to both parking lots is provided by two independent entry ways – from the Domaniewska Street and from the Postępu Street. Both car parkings hold dedicated charging stations for electric vehicles.
– D48 provides extensive bike-friendly facilities (e.g. bicycle stands and changing rooms for those biking to work, as well as bicycle lanes within the plot).
– D48 office building has been awarded the LEED® certificate on the Gold level, in the category LEED® Building Design and Construction: Core and Shell Development.
Penta Investments is a Central European investment group established in 1994. It operates mainly in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, retail, real estate and media. The Group manages an evergreen fund sustained by its partners, the company's sole shareholders. Its portfolio companies provide jobs to more than 41,000 people and reported assets of EUR 9,0 billion in 2017. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava and Warsaw.
As a part of the Axel Springer Media Group and United Internet Groups, Awin is currently the largest global performance marketing network. With ShareASale and affilinet, the Awin group has 15 offices around the world, over 1,000 employees, over 100,000 publishers, and 13,000 advertisers. We connect consumers with brands around the world. Operating in the retail, telecommunications and services, travel and finance sectors, Awin generated revenues of EUR 13.6 billion for its advertisers and revenues of EUR 607 million for its publishers in the past fiscal year. Awin offers publishers innovative products and global services. We constantly improve our platform and provide our partners with modern tools such as Commission by Assist, Cross-device Tracking or Product Level Tracking. Efficiency marketing is our passion, thanks to the above assets we were trusted by many clients such as Answear, Sephora, Douglas, ASOS, bdsklep, New Balance, Castorama, Mosquito, zooplus, Born2be, LOT, Hotels.com, Tripadvisor, Tripsta, Orange, Provident or Vivus.
mFinanse is a financial and insurance brokerage company belonging to the mBank Group. The company has been running nearly 170 branches throughout Poland, with 900 employees. mFinanse works directly with entities in the mBank Group as a part of bancassurance and insurance products for leasing clients. The goal of mFinanse is professional service among others in the field ofloans , insurance and savings products. In order to achieve this, we focus on the continuous development of our employees, whose priority is to adapt the product and service offer to the needs of customers.