Penta Real Estate and DaftCafe invite to the new café in D48 office building
Since August, the DaftCafe chain has been serving the quality of speciality coffee in D48 office building, located in the very center of Służewiec business district, at the intersection of Domaniewska and Postępu streets. This is the eighth location of DaftCafe in Warsaw.
The latest DaftCafe café is located on the ground floor of Penta Real Estate office building, at the intersection of Domaniewska and Postępu streets, with the entrance from Postępu Street. DaftCafe offers coffee of speciality quality, which in the strict assessment of Q graders received 84 out of 100 points. DaftCafe guests will find this exceptional quality a taste in every single cup: from espresso, americano and flat white through cappuccino and latte to frappe and affogato, ideal for summer.
„We are happy to deliver high-quality coffee to the next place in the largest business district of Warsaw. We have already opened three new cafes this year and we are extremely happy with the growing awareness of customers about grains, how they are roasted and brewed. Thanks to DaftCafe, speciality coffee goes beyond niche premises and is available in the most important Warsaw business centers. This means that our guests, even the busiest ones, can start each day with a portion of the best coffee in the city” – says Michał Ratajczyk, Co-owner of DaftCafe.
In addition, DaftCafe in D48 offers cakes, a classic French quiche and delicious bread sandwiches baked on site. The café also serves fruit cocktails, freshly squeezed juices and a wide selection of teas.
„Thanks to the convenient location of D48 office building, the new DaftCafe cafe will be a perfect meeting place not only for people working at the Służewiec business district or visiting in the area, but also residents of nearby settlements. Business meetings and socializing will be favored by the spacious, green interior of DaftCafe cafe in D48, as well as comfortable furniture, adapted to work, meetings for two or for a larger groups” – comments Magdalena Sarnowska, Asset Manager, Penta Real Estate.
We invite guests to the new DaftCafe cafe at 48 Domaniewska Street from Monday to Friday from 8:00-18:00.
– D48 is the new generation office building with a leasable area of over 26,000 sq m on 11 floors on the Domaniewska street side and 8 floors on the Postępu street side. The size of spaces available at a single floor allows the tenants to flexibly design their functional interior spaces.
– D48 includes spacious terraces offering a view of downtown Warsaw and within the plot – green areas with modern landscaping elements and a spacious patio dedicated to guests of Warsztat Kulinarny restaurant, which is open on weekdays and weekends (for employees of Służewiec business district and D48 office building, as well as residents of newly built housing estates in the close vicinity).
– Owing to the efficient planning of the building's form and its placement, the clear height (2.75 m) and the fully glazed facade, each office floor of the D48 use daylight lightining to the maximum extent possible.
– In addition to standard facilities like high-speed elevators, a large number of parking spaces and access to WI-FI in the building and on the site – the building uses innovative eco-friendly solutions that ensure the highest efficiency, as well as modern control systems operated from smartphones.
– The building offers a total of 480 parking spaces situated in a two-level underground parking garage for tenants and in the external parking lot for guests. Access to both parking lots is provided by two independent entry ways – from the Domaniewska Street and from the Postępu Street. Both car parkings hold dedicated charging stations for electric vehicles.
– D48 provides extensive bike-friendly facilities (e.g. bicycle stands and changing rooms for those biking to work, as well as bicycle lanes within the plot).
– D48 office building has been awarded the LEED® certificate on the Gold level, in the category LEED® Building Design and Construction: Core and Shell Development.
Penta Investments is a Central European investment group established in 1994. It operates mainly in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, retail, real estate and media. The Group manages an evergreen fund sustained by its partners, the company's sole shareholders. Its portfolio companies provide jobs to more than 41,000 people and reported assets of EUR 9,0 billion in 2017. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava and Warsaw.
DaftCafe is a Warsaw-based coffee shop chain serving speciality coffee as well as snacks and desserts. Established in 2014, it encompasses eight locations: two in the Warsaw Spire at Plac Europejski 1, and six more at Pokorna 2, Domaniewska 34A and 48, Aleje Jerozolimskie 96 and 142B, and Postępu 14. Besides providing standard catering services, DaftCafe organizes a series of events called “Coffee and Cars” and regularly gathers coffee lovers, allowing them to test different beans.