D48 office building is a new headquarters of Frost & Sullivan and Miris Vision. Occupancy rate exceeded 91 percent.
Penta Real Estate signed subsequent lease agreements for office space in D48 building, located in the very center of Służewiec business district, at the intersection of Domaniewska and Postępu streets. The new tenants are Frost & Sullivan and Miris Vision. Thus, the occupancy rate of the office building exceeded 91%.
Frost & Sullivan is a global consulting company operating in over 40 countries that supports creation of business development strategies by providing market research and business consulting services to 12 major sectors of the economy.
The Polish office of Frost & Sullivan with an area of 400 m2 will be located on the sixth floor of D48 office building and will be inaugurated in March 2019. In the transaction Penta Real Estate was represented by the consulting company Savills, the exclusive agent of D48 office building, while the tenant was represented by Walter Herz.
Miris Vision, managed in Poland by Katrina Urbanik, partner and creative director, is a part of the Norwegian group MIRIS. Miris Vision brings together architects, designers, planners, interior designers, product designers, engineers, researchers and managers of Building Information Modeling (BIM). Miris Vision is currently involved in a number of innovative development projects based on intelligent, sustainable, environment friendly architecture in Norway and in the world.
The Polish office of Miris Vision occupies 315 sq m of office space on the 11th floor of D48 office building and was opened in November this year. In the transaction Penta Real Estate was represented by the consulting company Savills, the exclusive agent of D48 office building.
Among the tenants of D48 office building there are: Smyk, Gemius, Intrum Justitia, Legrand Polska, Grupa Wydawnicza Foksal, an international company operating on the health care market (reserves confidentiality of data), Warsztat Kulinarny, Awin, Iglotex Group, mFinanse and DaftCafe.
"The current occupancy rate of the building is 91%. As a result of a well-prepared and successfully implemented commercialization process of the office building D48 enjoys a very attractive mix of tenants – recognized brands / market leaders. Our intention is that the facility represents a long-term high position in the local market" – commented Damian Grzywacz, Country Managing Director Poland, Penta Real Estate.
– D48 is the new generation office building with a leasable area of over 26,000 sq m on 11 floors on the Domaniewska street side and 8 floors on the Postępu street side. The size of spaces available at a single floor allows the tenants to flexibly design their functional interior spaces.
– D48 includes spacious terraces offering a view of downtown Warsaw and within the plot – green areas with modern landscaping elements and a spacious patio dedicated to guests of Warsztat Kulinarny restaurant, which is open on weekdays and weekends (for employees of Służewiec business district and D48 office building, as well as residents of newly built housing estates in the close vicinity).
– Owing to the efficient planning of the building's form and its placement, the clear height (2.75 m) and the fully glazed facade, each office floor of the D48 use daylight lightining to the maximum extent possible.
– In addition to standard facilities like high-speed elevators, a large number of parking spaces and access to WI-FI in the building and on the site – the building uses innovative eco-friendly solutions that ensure the highest efficiency, as well as modern control systems operated from smartphones.
– The building offers a total of 480 parking spaces situated in a two-level underground parking garage for tenants and in the external parking lot for guests. Access to both parking lots is provided by two independent entry ways – from the Domaniewska Street and from the Postępu Street. Both car parkings hold dedicated charging stations for electric vehicles.
– D48 provides extensive bike-friendly facilities (e.g. bicycle stands and changing rooms for those biking to work, as well as bicycle lanes within the plot).
– D48 office building has been awarded the LEED® certificate on the Gold level, in the category LEED® Building Design and Construction: Core and Shell Development.
Penta Investments is a Central European investment group established in 1994. It operates mainly in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, retail, real estate and media. The Group manages an evergreen fund sustained by its partners, the company's sole shareholders. Its portfolio companies provide jobs to more than 41,000 people and reported assets of EUR 9,0 billion in 2017. Penta operates in more than 10 European countries and has offices in Prague, Bratislava and Warsaw.